Cage Closed Type Motor
Product Code : 02
Brand Name : NEW INDIA ELECTRICALS LTD.
Price And Quantity
- Minimum Order Quantity
- Unit of Measure
New India offers Energy Efficient LV Aluminium & Cast Iron motor range with outputs from 0.18 kW to 375kW in frame sizes 63 to 355. Motors are suitable for a diverse range of applications from pumps, fans, conveyors, compressors, crushers, machine tools, material handling & crane, roller table drives etc. in various industries. Our motors have withstood many applications having adverse operating conditions including repeated starting, occasional overloading & other severe conditions & applications.
We follow the highest manufacturing processes & practices. Motors with IEC & NEMA standards are offered with efficiency class IE1, IE2, IE3.
0.09 to 18.5
63 to 135
B14(Face) B35(Foot Cum Flange)
IEC 34-1/ IS:325
- Machine Tools
- Material Handling
- Inventor Duty.
- IE2/IE3/EFF1/EFF2 Motors.
- Energy Efficient and therefore are ideally suited for power intensive, process and other industries.
- Class “F” insulation with class “B” temperature rise limit.
- Suitable for DOL starting up to 100 frame and DOL / STAR-DELTA for 112 and above frames.
- High Starting and pullout torques.
- Low Noise level with 85 dB [A] at 1 metre and conform to IS : 12065.
- Low vibration levels conform to IS : 12075.
- Foot / Flange [ Both ‘B’ & ‘C’ type] mounting with single / double shaft extension.
- Suitable for flexible direct coupling or belt drives with Load GD2 equal to motor Gd2.
- Diecast aluminium rotor is designed to withstand the severe forces encountered during starting. Special copper brazed rotors are proved for high speed applications.
- Optimum fan design for better cooling and minimum energy consumption.
- Rigidly sealed Terminal Box at RHS of the motor when viewed from Driving End [ other positions can be offered against specific request].
- Terminal boxes are larger in size with improved aesthetics, sufficient electrical clearances and are sealed against ingress of moisture and dust. Boxes for frames 250 and above are tested for through fault level of 43.7KA for 0.25 secs. Terminal Box can be rotatable 360 in step of 90.
- Endshields on DE and NDE are identical and can be interchanged, if called for, minimizing the users inventory.
- Payment Terms
- Cash Against Delivery (CAD), Cash on Delivery (COD), Cash Advance (CA), Cash in Advance (CID), Cheque, Days after Acceptance (DA), Delivery Point (DP), Letter of Credit (L/C), Letter of Credit at Sight (Sight L/C), Telegraphic Transfer (T/T), Western Union, Paypal, Others
- Packaging Details
- Main Export Market(s)
- Asia, Australia, Central America, North America, South America, Eastern Europe, Western Europe, Middle East, Africa
- Main Domestic Market
- All India