Medium Voltage AC Drives
Product Code : 07
Brand Name : NEW INDIA ELECTRICALS LTD
Price And Quantity
- Minimum Order Quantity
- Unit of Measure
- Price Range
- 100000.00 - 500000.00 INR
Medium Voltage AC Drives
ABB is a leading international supplier of medium voltage AC drives in the range of 250 kW to more than 100 MW.
ABB supplies medium voltage variable speed drives for a wide range of applications in the cement, mining and minerals; power; water; metals; marine and chemical, oil and gas industries. They are used to adapt the motor speed to the actual need, thus optimizing energy consumption and reducing CO2 emissions. Drives deliver precise process control through Direct Torque Control. The low component count makes these drives inherently more reliable. Many drives are retrofit-ready with a variety of flexible options you can choose according to your needs.
Many drives use a drive cubicle in which the input transformer, input contactor and on-board auxiliary power supply are built-in, while maintaining the compact size. The fully integrated drives allows for easiest integration into existing systems.
Medium Voltage Drives
Type of Drive
Medium Voltage AC Drive
Input voltage (V)
Output voltage (KV)
250 to 1000
Input Frequency (Hz)
Output Frequency (Hz)
Up to 250Hz
Type of converter
Voltage Source Inverter
Type of motor
Up to 40°C
Degree of Protection
Direct Torque control.
Inbuilt Drive Monitoring and Monitoring system.
Remote acess posibility for easy and fast service support.
Proven and reliable design and performance.
High reliability due to low port count.
Small foot print due to high density.
Network and Motor friendly
Extended I/O’s for Supervision functions
Integrated Input Transformer
Suitable for retrofit of existing motors.
Key Product Features:
- Retrofit-ready for existing motors and suitable for most medium voltage applications including pumps, fans, compressors, extruders, conveyors.
- Output sine filter for pure sinusoidal voltage and current output: standard motors, no motor de-rating, no voltage stress and no common mode voltages on the motor insulation.
- Fuseless design for reliable, non-aging, maintenance-free circuit protection.
- DTC control platform for exceptionally high torque and speed control performance.
- Integrated or separate input transformer for highest system design flexibility.
- Payment Terms
- Cheque, Cash Advance (CA), Cash in Advance (CID), Western Union
- Supply Ability
- 10 Per Week
- Delivery Time
- 1 Week
- Packaging Details
- Main Export Market(s)
- Asia, Australia, Central America, North America, South America, Eastern Europe, Western Europe, Middle East, Africa
- Main Domestic Market
- All India