Mill Duty Motors
Product Code : 02
Brand Name : NEW INDIA ELECTRICALS LTD.
Price And Quantity
- Minimum Order Quantity
- Unit of Measure
- Price Range
- 5000.00 - 10000.00 INR
- Poles Number
- Product Type
- Induction Motor
- Output Power
- 220-440 Volt (v)
- Protect Feature
- Single Phase
- Starting Type
- Electric Start
- 20 Kilograms (kg)
Mill Duty Motors
New India offers Mill Duty Motors specially designed for Steel Mill Drive applications. Motors are also used in Overhead Cranes & Cement Mill Drives. Motors confirm to AISE technical report. Motors are supplied with full speed, half speed and quarter speed designs based on requirement.
1.5 to 970
802 to 824
110 to 1100V
180 to 360V
- Steel Mill Drives
- Overhead Cranes
- Cement Mill Drive
- Conforming to AISE technical report no. 1-1991 / IPSS 1-03-002-94.
- Full speed, half speed and quarter speed designs available.
- Suitable for operations up to 500 volts.
- Suitable for operation on 3 phase, 6 pulse thyristor converter.
- Class âHâ insulation with class âFâ temperature rise limits.
- Armature class âHâ with VPI in solvent less polyesterimide resin.
- TIG welding of armature coil connection to commutator.
- Split / Non split yoke without compensating winding or non-split laminated yoke with compensating winding. However, split yoke is preferred for 808 & above frames and compensating type for 812 & above frames.
- Replaceable shaft.
- Double shaft extension 1:9.6 taper with key way paralle to taper as per AISE or 1:10 taper with key way parallel to shaft axis as per IPSS.
- Convertible between TENV & TEFV enclosure or with top mounted blower unit.
- Loose hanging leads or terminal box as required.
- Axial play of 3 mm approximately of shaft.
- Brush position of 45 deg. For easy access for maintenance (except in case of laminated yoke version).
- Motor mounting dimension can be matched to replace 600 series motors to AISE or Russian standard.
- Payment Terms
- Cash Advance (CA), Cash in Advance (CID), Cheque, Telegraphic Transfer (T/T)
- Supply Ability
- 100 Per Week
- Delivery Time
- 1 Week
- Packaging Details
- Main Export Market(s)
- Asia, Australia, Central America, North America, South America, Eastern Europe, Western Europe, Middle East, Africa
- Main Domestic Market
- All India