Outdoor VCB Switchgear Panels
Outdoor VCB Switchgear Panels
Product Code : 03
Price And Quantity
- Minimum Order Quantity
- Unit of Measure
- Price Range
- 100000.00 - 500000.00 INR
- Rated Operation Voltage
- 30 Kv
- Protection Level
- Product Type
- Surface Finish
- Surface Color
- Rated Voltage
- 400 Volt (V)
- Frequency (MHz)
- 50-60 Hertz (HZ)
The Power +VO are an Outdoor VCB Switchgear Panels of voltage range 3.3kV to 11kV and current ratings from 630A to 3150A. Outdoor Panels are of Kiosk Type construction with double door in the front. The Rear door that is both hinged and bolted for safety. Adequate slope given on roof top to drain rain water. Robust weather and dust proof IP55 degree of protection externally and IP2X between compartments.
VCB Outdoor Kiosk Panel
Vmax (31.5KA and below) and VD4 for 40KA
3.3kV, 6.6kV and 11kV
630A, 800A, 1250A, 2000A, 2500A, 3150A
Short time current rating
18.4, 25, 26.3, 31.5, 40kA
Degree of protection of panel
IP 4X, IP5X
i) Prime grade sheet steel treated with 7 tank process and duly powder coated for longitivity OR
ii) Supergalum Pre coated Alu-zinc enclosure
Electrical grade Aluminium or 99.9% Oxygen Free Copper
Numerical, Electromechanical relays for Feeder, Transformer, Bus, Motor and Generator protections can be provided.
Is designed such that meters, indicating equipments, Relays are arranged to make maintenance and operation easy.
Current / Potential transformer:
i) Resin cast transformers designed for low smoke and flame-retardant.
ii) Ratios, Accuracy & burdens as per requirement.
Standard dimensions of panel
W 700 mm
D 1550 mm for Incoming / Outgoing panel and 1950mm for IN/OUT type of panel.
H 2400 mm including canopy
Special Features for Outdoor Kiosk Panels
Our Design Standards:
IS 2705/1992 and IEC 60044-1
IS 3156/1992 and IEC 60044-2
IS 5082 for Aluminium
- Kiosk Type construction With Double door in the front shall be provided.
- Rear door is both hinged and bolted for safety.
- Adequate slope given on top roof to drain rain water, dust & Particles.
- Robust weather & dust proof â IP5X degree of protection externally & IP2X between compartments.
- Modular & compact for better strength and flexibility in extension.
- Fully Compartmentalized construction for optimal safety and protection
- Our design enables adequate space for large cable sizes. Even larger cables and additional runs rear extension is provided for cost effectiveness.
- Independent exhaust vents for all HT compartment are provided for natural cooling and exit for any flue gasses.
- Dedicated Circuit breaker compartment as per internationally proven ABB design.
- Cassette mounted ABB Circuit Breaker with draw out feature for easy maintenance and fail-safe safety.
- Live parts covered by automatic metallic shutters when breaker is racked out.
- Electrical anti-pumping design avoids mishaps due to mishandling of the breaker.
- Additional feature includes a separate Racking in/out mechanism which is provided in the breaker which can change from âtestâ to âserviceâ positions and vice versa with the cubicle door closed.
- Only Branded and type tested sub components are used in our panels.
- Current and Voltage transformers are placed in chamber below Circuit breaker to avoid any kind of flashovers which may damage the breaker.
- Wiring done with flexible copper cable affirming to IS 694 for Longitivity and Durability.
- Optional integral earth switch can be provided on the cable side for Earthing.
- We provide Foundation frame as standard supply
- All hinged doors are provided with gaskets to keep away dust and water from the electrical components.
- Multiple guides are provided for safe and sure engagement of fixed and moving contacts.
- Breaker trolley shall be given along with the breaker panel for maintenance.
- Payment Terms
- Cheque, Cash in Advance (CID), Cash Advance (CA)
- Supply Ability
- 10 Per Week
- Delivery Time
- 1 Week
- Main Domestic Market
- All India